Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wedding Plans/Ideas

I have (for now) picked my colors to be Brown and Orange, possibly Green for a little accent too.

I want my cake to look like this...but have Brown dots and Ribbon for the top layer and then Brown stripes for the bottom..Orange in the middle still, obviously.
Cake: Courtney (Pink/Orange)

Susanne carried a bouquet she’d arranged herself with her favorite flower, orange gerbera daisies, tied with an ivory ribbon.

Brown Bridesmaid dresses, they won't be tube top!...But will have an Orange tie, sash, ribbon, whatever you wanna call it- around the waist.
To echo Tara‘s look, the bridesmaids wore bubble-hem dresses. The chocolate brown color flattered all of their skin tones.

A light color Tux for the Groomsmen...Orange Ties, not the pink 'n green
The groom and guys wore khaki suits with pink, orange, and green–striped ties that were a perfect match with the wedding colors. “We didn’t find the ties until they were almost all sold out, so we actually had more fabric woven in Italy to have enough tie...

Whew! This is going to be SO stressful! There is SO much more that I need to plan...The date isn't even for awhile and I'm already hyperventilating over nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these wedding ideas. Recently, I arranged my best friend’s wedding by booking one of the lovely New York wedding venues. Made an amazing wedding table centrepiece myself with flowers and everyone liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete